Transposer - History of development.
What's new in version 3.0?
- Support for Windows Vista, 7.
- Support for Unicode.
- German language of the interface added.
What's new in version 2.1.3?
- Brazilian Portugues language of the interface added.
What's new in version 2.1?
- Interface localization system was considerably improved. Now you may change an interface language "on-the-fly", without restarting of program.
What's new in version 2.0.4?
- Ukrainian language of the interface added.
What's new in version 2.0.3?
- Full support of western european codepage is added.
- Italian language of the interface added.
What's new in version 2.0.2?
- Spanish language of the interface added.
What's new in version 2.0?
Various ways of writing of notes (note`s notations). There are various ways of writing of the notes (and, therefore, chords), accepted in the different countries. Transposer supports 3 various kinds of notations:
- "English" notation: C-D-E-F-G-A-B
- "German" notation: C-D-E-F-G-A-H
- "Italian" notation: DO-RE-MI-FA-SOL-LA-SI
So, for example, the Si-minor chord will look as "Bm" in the "English" notation, "Hm" - in the "German" notation, and "SIm" - in the "Italian" notation.
- Alternative writings of chords. Now Transposer can determine various ways of writing of the same chord. For example, the Caug chord can be written as: C+5, C(#5), C+, C5+, Caugm5, Caugmented, Caugm.
- Build-in Chord Pro format text converter. Converter of songs in Chord Pro format to simple text format is built-in to the program. The Chord Pro format is a popular file format that marks chords in the lyrics of a song. All chords fall on the lyrical lines and are embraced by square brackets, for example:
[E] [Am] Layla [F], you [G] got me on my [Am] knees.
- Two-lined text files support. Now you have possibility to specify that the chords contain in the text ONLY in separate lines above lyrics lines. It allows avoiding false highlighting of chords. For example: "A" word is an English article, "Am" is an English verb, "E" and "C" used in Italian language.
- Search/Replacement. Search/Replacement of a string in the text is added.
- Manager of compositions. With the manager of compositions you can arbitrary sort compositions in the file, edit performer`s names and composition`s titles.
- File manager. File manager is a panel, which can be opened to the left of the editor. Due to it, navigation on folders of disks considerably becomes simpler.
- Other useful changes and improvements of the program.
What's new in version 1.5?
- English language of the interface added.
What's new in version 1.4.1?
- The Chords Finder. The Chords Finder was built-in to Transposer. It allows entering chords as by typing on the keyboard, and by marking notes forming a chord on the piano keyboard. The entered chord can be heard immediately.
- Sounding of chords in the editor. When you enter a new chord, you at once can hear, how it sounds, right in the text editor. Also you can hear any chord in the text by clicking on it mouse button with pressed button simultaneously.
- Work with Karaoke-to-Text-with-Chords program. Karaoke-to-Text-with-Chords simplifies (and in some cases even automates) extraction of song texts with chords from karaoke files. The program processes also MIDI files.
- The chords processor. The chords recognition in the texts of songs is considerably improved. False operations in the English texts practically are excluded. Also now Transposer understands even very complex chords such as F#7sus2add13/G# :)
- HTML parser is optimized. Now HTML pages generated by the program will be a little bit less in size.
What's new in version 1.3.0?
- The HTML parser was built-in to the program. Now HTML pages are formed on the basis of the prepared beforehand templates. Therefore result pages can look quite differently.
- Colors in Ini files are saved in HTML format. #RRGGBB, that allows to edit them manually. And the style of a text now is saved in a readable kind (for example: Style=Bold Italic Underline).
- The table of contents of exported HTML page was improved. If there are two songs of one author in succession - the author does not repeat.
- MRU list. To File menu was added the most recently used list of files.
- The built-in Colors Themes. 6 color themes and 4 ready templates of HTML pages are included in the program in total. Send your variants. The best ones will be included in the following release!
- The opportunity of preservation of styles and voices for each synthesizer in a separate INI file has appeared. The lists for Yamaha PSR-240 and General MIDI instruments are included in the program. Send lists for your keyboard, and they will be included in the install package of the program!
- Indent/Unindent operations. Now you can shift selected block of text to the left/right in the editor (Ctrl-L, Ctrl-R).
What's new in version 1.2.0?
- The multilingual interface is added. There is support of Russian and Belarusian languages for today.
- The Color themes are added.
- Additional functions to work with files. Now you can easy remove any song from file, and insert lyrics from other file to opened file.
- The input of a name of a singer is simplified.
What's new in version 1.1.0?
- The export of texts to RTF format is added. Now it is possible to save the song text prepared in the editor, in the RTF format (Rich Text Format). Files store in this format not only text, but also its fonts and colors, and can be easily opened by any versions of Microsoft Word and other text editors. It is very convenient when you have to prepare your texts for printing.
What's new in version 1.0.0?
- It is the first version of Transposer. Let`s wish to ourselves successes, and to the project - a long road, and to live up to the version, say, 10.0.0! :)